Some Words From Santorum Some Words From Santorum

Welp. I can honestly say that I'm not into the revelant loop of who is running for president, but as far as I am concerned they are all dipshits with flaws. I enjoyed this flash mainly because of the author comments. I want to begin using my animating abilitys for school, and that I can't stand overbearing pretentious religious figures who think that pressing there own personal beliefs on others. I scrolled down to see other comments and found out this is really controversial. Good Job man.

Robert Invents a Word Robert Invents a Word

Creative

I thought it was pretty funny. When did everyone either become a giga-pussy, or a top hat wearing lawyer who only enjoys highbrow humor.

SpiderPigClock responds:

See? You get it.

Goku's TV ad Goku's TV ad

I swear everyones retarded..

If you actually could understand a reference to the series of DBZ you'd understand. I liked the animation. It was short but half of the people complaining about it have never opened flash and would be completely mindfucked. I like your style of animation. It has a weird nostalgic feel.

Lilfting Weights Lilfting Weights

lol speak of the devil

I just came back in from benching. I'm no expert but its good to include posture, where the hands should be placed, not to arch back, and most importantly have a spotter. Very informative. Not many people know how to lift.

The graphics were decent. Maybe some sounds indicating breath. This lacked in substance. More depth into lifting would have been nice. I hope you continue a series of this.

PS: I've lifted for about 3 years now and my max for bench is 245.

salcha00 responds:

Thanks for the constructive critique. You are right I forgot about the posture and stuff. Impressive Max on the bench press.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great concept!

I loved the idea of merging a bunch of great games together. This was a cool experience and I think for your next step is to place a stage into your game from each game character. That would give the viewer more variety to choose from which is always nice to have. Overall this was tight :D

explodingRabbit responds:

Thanks. That is a cool idea but it would take forever to execute. I do have ideas to expand this game, and they are similar to that.

Mind Cards Mind Cards

Fun

This was a pretty sweet game... I agree with the guy below me and Luke 755 in that It lacks variety. Add some more tests in and it'll be a lot more challenging. I like how you switched up what you did have tho. Writing the number backwards was a bitch. Another Idea that would be good too I think is to add in what a acore means you know like if you got 69 lol like my little sister did you could call her a dumbass and you could say my 3128 was a brilliant. Just something to think about.